5 Effective Law Firm Advertising Ideas for Your Legal Practice
Clients are a lawyer’s bread and butter. If there are no new cases coming in, it would be impossible to keep your legal practice growing or, at the very least, ensure that your staff gets paid. Good thing there are law firm advertising ideas you can use to attract a steady stream of new cases into your office. Let’s look at some marketing strategies that can help you generate more enquiries about your legal services.
1. Create landing pages for each service you offer
If you’re similar to most solicitors, the legal services you offer are probably listed on a single webpage. If this is the case, it’s no wonder you’re having a hard time finding new clients.
Instead of listing all the services you offer in one massive bullet-point list, you should create a dedicated landing page for each of them. Most people looking for legal services want to learn as much as possible about a practice’s offerings before they commit themselves. Therefore, don’t miss out on the golden opportunity to convert visitors into clients by discussing how you can help them in detail.
When developing these landing pages, make sure to:
- Include everything your prospects might want to know about your services.
- Avoid legal jargon. As much as possible, try to offer the required information in a way your prospects can easily understand.
- Discuss your core competencies to convince prospects that you are a perfect fit for their needs.
- Always end your landing pages with a call to action to encourage web visitors to get in touch with you.
2. Set up a YouTube channel
Did you know that YouTube is one of the most popular search engines? With a UK penetration rate of about 80%, the video-sharing platform can do wonders for your law firm’s marketing campaigns. And if your channel gets popular enough, you can monetise your videos and use them as an extra source of income.
Besides helping you attract a relevant audience that you can segment and market to, creating a YouTube channel allows you to showcase your legal expertise. This can help you build trust with potential clients and show them that you’re the right person to represent them in court.
Here are several tips to help you create an effective YouTube advertising strategy:
- Identify what your target audience is searching for. Then, create videos that would answer their questions.
- You don’t need to invest in fancy equipment to start creating videos. Your smartphone will do. Just make sure that your videos are well-lit and have excellent audio.
- If you don’t know anything about video editing, consider outsourcing this task.
- Consistency is vital when creating a YouTube following. Therefore, try to have a regular posting schedule.
- Incorporate relevant keywords into the title and description of your videos.
- Make sure to include a call to action in every video. For instance, you can invite your audience to subscribe or contact your law firm for more details.
3. Encourage former clients to review your services
Did you know that word of mouth is one of the most effective law firm advertising ideas? Research showed that 82% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations from friends or family. Because most legal clients seek the assurance that they are choosing the right solicitor, you should consider posting reviews or testimonials of people you have helped in the past.
This will show your prospects that you’re someone they can trust. It also lets you demonstrate the skills and expertise required to provide the legal assistance they need.
To obtain client reviews, here are some ideas you should consider:
- Conduct an exit interview after working with your clients. You can do this by phone, video conference or in person. You may record the conversation so you can easily pick up the nice things your client might say about your law firm.
- If you don’t have the time for an interview, consider asking your clients to participate in a survey instead.
- Remember that the best time to ask for a testimonial is immediately after winning a case. Most clients would be willing to put in a good word or two about your law office because they are happy and grateful they got their desired outcome.
4. Advertise on Google
Consider running a Google Ads campaign if you haven’t already. Advertising on the world’s most popular search engine is an effective way to expand your reach and target prospects outside your location. What’s more, unlike traditional forms of advertising, using Google Ads lets you attract better quality leads since the people who see your ads are those who are already looking for lawyers.
To make your ads more effective, consider these pointers:
- Research your keywords carefully.
- Create exciting headlines and ad content.
- Add a compelling call to action to your ads.
- Create dedicated landing pages for your ads instead of driving your audience into your site’s home page.
5. Invest in local SEO
Investing in local SEO is perhaps one of the most effective yet inexpensive law firm advertising ideas. If done correctly, it can drive traffic not only to your law firm’s website but also to your physical location. There are many ways to optimise your site for local SEO. They include:
- Claiming your Google My Business listing.
- Using local keywords in your web assets.
- Having your law firm listed on reputable online business directories.
- Sponsoring local events or organisations to gain backlinks.
Start Spreading the Word about Your Law Firm
Advertising your law firm is an effective way to drive a steady stream of potential clients into your office, thus, ensuring your growth and success. As such, consider the marketing strategies discussed above to generate more enquiries and lead to your legal practice.
If you need help spreading the word about your legal services, we at Kinetic can help. Please speak with us, and our team of online marketing experts will create a plan tailored to your needs.
Lead your law firm towards the best results.
Get in touch with our team and let’s talk about your marketing needs.